Thursday, February 25, 2016

Dealer 3: Set Builds: Part 2

Picking up where I left off on Tuesday.



I had forgot that I wasn't going to build the Topps Gallery sets, but it's okay because those 3 guys fit into the PCs. I am still debating as to building the Topps Finest sets, and for now just grabbing them when I see them cheap. O-Pee-Chee, love em, can't get enough of those.




Penny A & G.  Yeah, I know: Kershaw, Bum, Rivera. SWEET!




Just caught that Towles dupe.




Fleer & Flair Greats are some of the best short sets out there.  I liked the Flair flagships since they first came out in 1993. Nice to grab a few here and there.




What, .0095 cents for each of these winners.




What another Raines rookie. I don't have a lot of 1981 or 1982 Donruss or Fleer cards, so grabbing these was nice. The 1987 Donruss and 1990 Leaf are down to just a few cards each to close them out.




I know right?




One word. Dang!






Beats the heck out of buying a pack of Prizm (4 cards). Cherry picked these, if I had known the bottom price was gonna be less than a penny I would have grabbed every stinking one he had.


Sorry I made the Dealer 3 posts scan heavy, but I decided not to run this card show series for another month or so. I only have a couple more posts left (I'm not showing the Hockey cards) and then the last post will be just 5 cards that came from Dealer 4.


No comments:

Post a Comment