Monday, February 22, 2016

Dealer 3: The PC guys

Again, I didn't scan everything, just some of the cards for the PCs, and I haven't even checked to see if I need them yet. (I usually only update those 4x a year). I have those PCers in stacks and is a mainstay visual anytime someone comes over. You can count on it, the coffee table and Kitchen table NOT for use except for my stacks of cards).




Yeah, I know I already have those Front Row Hanks, but come on .0095 each, who cares there was not certificate with them.






Those Sportflics didn't come out so well.


Pee Wee Reese.

Pete Rose.







That is the Silver and Gold holos of Frank Thomas.




Ernie Banks mini for less than a penny........




I did load up on Piazza, Sosa, and Arod.












Tomorrow I show off some of the cards I got for my set builds from this dealer.


No comments:

Post a Comment