Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Lincoln Files

Today just one for the Lincoln Files. No not one card..... one set. 1992 Donruss The Rookies set. 132 cards in the set. I won't show all of them but I did scan 6 of the cards plus the checklists front and back.




I like the green design on the Rookies set compared to the Blue of the base set. Back in 92 I must have opened 4 boxes of 1992 Donruss.


His Happy Days.


I had to throw in a Miller.




Surely, you didn't think I would pass on the only Brave in the set.



This Kent is cool. 1) In a Jays uniform, 2) bunting and , 3) sporting some hair out of the back of his helmet (kind of looks a lil curly too going down his jersey.



Lastly, Pedro.

I had this set delivered for a grand total of $2.30. (The seller actually paid $3.69 in postage, plus the bubble mailer. That comes out to a smidgen less than .0175 cents per card.


No comments:

Post a Comment