Friday, March 27, 2015

Franken Friday

Yep, It's that time of the week where I show off  the next 3 pages in my Franken-Set which is made up entirely from doubles. Once a card is placed in the slot it is permanent. One of these days, I will start a second Franken-Set and choose cards for each slot. But for now, I say let's get to it.

Page 70: 7/9



A little of everything here. A HOFer, Murphy, an 80s card, Score, Topps, UD, and Donruss, a Rookie, and no repeat sets or players yet. Best of all is the center card with Gallagher wearing his Mets uniform on his Braves card.


Page 71: 8/9



Another great page. Cards from 5 decades, vintage 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s, Rookie Cup, two HOFers, no repeat players and sets, and a team card. Cool shot of the Mad Hungarian too!


Page 72: 7/9




Again, three straight great pages. Another team card, cards from 4 decades 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s, no repeat players or sets, Score, Topps, and Donruss, plus a HOfer (which could also be called a rookie card too), but there is a Rookie card already.

Yes indeed, I am pleased thus far with these three pages, now to just get those missing numbers. I think I am going to experiment and grab a few of the missing cards by checking Beckett for Braves and simultaneously putting in the missing numbers, then go over to Just Commons and grab some up (2 each of course).

Have a great weekend. I got two nice mailers today and will highlight each this weekend.

Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment