Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Wednesday

 Here we go. With the first of 4 post of my latest ComC order. I tore apart Braves needs back on Black Friday. I got the order the first week of the year. I am starting with the non Braves portion for SET BUILDS.



Three long time needs that I refused to pay the premium price on those cards. DeGrom (I still want the variation of him pointing x2). The Trout puts me down to just 1 card for 12' Update. Lastly, the Arod SP.







I scooped up all of the cheap high end cards I could find. The comic stickers are some that I just grab once in a while, especially if they are cheap. You can see that there are different "brands" that offered these vintage stickers.





The above cards aren't set needs, but just cool cards I got for cheap.



That's a wrap.


6 comments:

  1. Nice cards with great variety. Only Twins I could find was Maeda in a Dodgers uniform. No worries! Cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good find on that DeGrom! That is one of the most expensive cards from that Update set.

    Hey, what's your email again? I seem to have lost it. Looking for a couple of things that you might have.

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never seen those World's Finest inserts before. I'll have to see if any of the Samurai Blue players made the checklist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen a lot of the Sunbeam DC stickers, but don't think that I've seen the Superman/Supergirl combo before. That's a neat one.

    ReplyDelete