Thursday, January 4, 2024

The cheap stuff!

 Technically everything else remaining from the 80K card haul fall into the cheap category. That being said there were 2,500 cards from the dollar boxes, but I paid about twenty cents a piece for those. Normally, I would be paying .33 for them. 

Tonight I will show one of two posts that I already have scanned for the "lesser" valued cards shall we say.



There are a few of the Heritage minor league inserts of the horizontal variety this time. Along with some more 2023 compadres. Basically penny cards.


 



More horizontal cards for those who enjoy them. I'm not one of those guys. Heck, I even dislike the real vintage horizontal cards. Of course I love them at the same time.




Moving onto the vertical inserts/parallel cards I scanned.




I purposely scanned the backs of these. I did so because normally we would just be seeing the front unless we owned the card ourselves. I figure this way if you don't own the card you could at least read the write up on the back.








Some nice 52' Redux as Topps called them.




Closing out with a Mike Trout insert for a penny. I'll be back tomorrow with the other half I scanned of the "cheapies".


7 comments:

  1. One man's "lesser cards" are another man's treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some fun cards in there for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Losing Blake Snell to free agency kind of sucks... but glad the Padres kept the 1-2 punch duo together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those "penny" cards are fantastic! P.S. I got my box of cards in the mail today. Thank you. I haven't gone through them yet, but I already know I will be happy with them. If you have more of those available, I may need to send you another $20. Please let me know about availability. I don't want anyone else to lose a chance to get a box. Your packing method is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have plenty of football and basketball

      Delete
    2. John, I may take you up on that offer. I will shoot you an email if I am going to do another one.

      Delete