Tuesday, January 30, 2024

It's TRADE NIGHT: World Champion Texas Rangers

 I am posting from my brothers house. The internet has been down all day, but for some reason my brothers came on a couple of hours ago, no one else though. Either way, here are the Rangers available for trade. Doesn't take much, just needs of mine which could even be a PC guy, but preferably a Braves need or a set build need.












There you go, not sure when my internet will be up. I am positive that I will be switching to Fiber (different company too). 


5 comments:

  1. Nice cards to trade for a Rangers fan. I would switch to Fiber also, but we are about two years away from it being available where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the internet is back up and running by the time you read this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that Evan Carter auto. What do you want for it? Feel free to email me if you want. I think you know my email address.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that Evan Carter auto. What Braves do you want for it? Feel free to email me for details. I think you know the email address.

    ReplyDelete