Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Getting a return on that huge deal from last month.

 I made a lot of trades with OCTer's with the cards from the 80K pick up. Return fire has started rolling in. The following came from Boone (another Georgia boy and Braves fan).




I actually collect the National Trading Card day cards. What I didn't know is that there were team sets (numbered as team sets too) out there. Boone sent me the complete 10 card Braves set.



A page full of the 2012 wrapper redemption gold rush cards.



Some Freddy's.

Boone even sent some vintage cards for my set builds.


A lot of these will have to be upgraded. Not all, but a lot.





The 75' and the Kimbrel are mini's.

Boone went on to add some odd ball stuff like this poster of Hank Aaron.






Like I said he is a Braves fan and gets season tickets. Guess he didn't make those games.


An all around package. 

7 comments:

  1. Those are so e great cards. I have a couple cards from the same set as the Norm Siebern and the others. But I really like all those Braves cards.

    If you don't know who I am, check out my blog
    doncardwelllovesthisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that about the Trading Card Day team sets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about those NTCD team sets either. I wonder if they were distributed regionally. If so... that would be pretty cool and make completing the entire set quite the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like those gold rush cards. Never seen those before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dislike those redemption gold rush cards... But at the same tims something about them is strangely appealing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking that those vintage "autographs" might be a bit suspect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no thinking required those are not real. yes, they are on my needs upgrade list.

      Delete