Thursday, January 25, 2024

Franken Friday: As easy as 1-2-3.

 Another week flew by which is good at least for me this week. Why? You ask.  Naturally, I am heading to the quarterly card show in the Villages. Basically a local show although 30-45 minute ride, then again it takes that long to drive across Ocala too. I hope there are some deals to be had. 


Meanwhile here is another round for the cards numbered 123.











Haven't made it out of the 90's yet, but we're getting there. I wish everyone a great weekend.


7 comments:

  1. I have a bunch of the same type of cards as the Mike Mimbs. They're interesting, but kind of scary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1995 Fleer is one of the sets that I least like. Drop me an e-mail (jfmjr1@aol.com) with your favorite team, players, and sets. I'll get you a proper welcome to the blogosphere, and your address too.

      Delete
  2. Have fun at the show! No doubt you'll find some really awesome deals. As for these cards... that Randy Johnson is pretty cool with him accidentally letting go of the bat. Or who knows... maybe he let it slip on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rarely see my PCs in blogs, so yay for Hentgen and Sprague (and in the same photo at that)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two questions, one, what made you choose 123? Two. Who is the best player so far with that card number?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could have been the sequential numbering or possibly the saying as easy as 1-2-3. It's was 10 years in the making so I'm not sure. as far as the best player as some point all of the best are in there I believe.

      Delete
  5. It's odd seeing Tony Fernandez in a Reds uni..

    ReplyDelete