Thursday, January 4, 2024

More cheapies!

 Here are the other cards I scanned from the penny cards.





A whole bunch of the all star game inserts from the last couple of years.






Yes there were some cards from 80-s-90's but not a bunch. These were nice PC finds for a penny.

 


No shortage in the refractors and shiny for sure.







Derek Jeter insert for a penny? Wow.




Don't get me wrong, those monster boxes were full of flagship cards from all brands especially Topps from the last few years. I have TONS (monster boxes full of Topps- ser 1, 2 and update). So if you're actually still working on any of the sets from the last few years lmk. I got them! Greg....did you catch the UK flag? hehe a penny.




11 comments:

  1. Think so many cards are made these days that dealers just want to get rid of some cards! ... Those All-Star cards are probably my favorite of the bunch, they're a bit elusive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny cards rule. Love the look of those 9 Stadium Club Members Only cards look together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll buy those for a penny! And much belated Merry Christmas and Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Legends of the Game card (Ozzie Smith) is a nice design. I wonder what the deal is with Jeter's airplane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont think Dansby Swanson played in the ASG right? That would be why he isnt in an All Star uni?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shiny cards. Some Twins in the bunch also.

    ReplyDelete