Wednesday, January 17, 2024

More mess please. Yes, this is that mess. Oops....I did it again.

 The main screw up with the "mess" that I made last month was that I mixed my Braves together from all sources. I have no clue where my brain was. I had scanned the individual sources for the most part except for that 80K card deal. When I went to scan those Braves up is when I realized oops I did it again. (It's okay go ahead and let that song play in your head for awhile, hehe. 

Basically what I am saying is that you will see some of the same cards twice as I haven't posted many of them as of yet. Well, until tonight and again tomorrow night.



Let's start off with the very first card, yeah I'm pretty sure that I had that Score Maddux checklist. 



The rest of my 2023 Archives.




I know for certain that I not only had that Tribute Matt Olson, but two of them (set build).

 


I'm guessing these are from Update.




2023 Pro Debut.



Tons of these too, by now so I am thinking that when I bought the complete set I must have ordered the Braves team from card barrel or Sport Lots.


Now things get a little worse.


It's not really a big deal because when I go to put them in the binder if will all work out. OH yeah.....The 2nd biggest project I have on th eto do list is re-binder my Braves cards. Okay, so maybe this boo boo forces me to stop updating the PC sort and get on my Braves. 



I guess when you have 100+ irons in the fire it can't always go perfectly, lol.



My biggest issue really is that I can not give proper credit to where the cards came from or if I already did then you having to see them twice.










The Murphy on top  is a rainbow foil, it is hard to tell in the scan. Anyways, if you have seen these already I apologize. The same goes for the other half tomorrow night.


I am heading to Jacksonville tomorrow to look at baseball card collection made up of rookies, relics, and autos. Supposedly, I get to cherry pick before everyone else, we'll see if I can find any deals. Afterwards there is a "clearance" sale at one of the card shops in Jax so I'll look for some deals there too.


5 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with seeing cool cards twice. Happy hunting tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I kind of like the Pro Debut modifications better than the base Topps design. Also looking at that 1988 blue Shuster and I guess I also like colored parallels that remind me of box bottoms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some nice shiny ones in there. The ones with the snow I can feel as we are at 0 degrees right now. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It came from the league has a nice design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I organize I make a bigger mess! Still love the Topps All Aces cards.

    ReplyDelete