Thursday, January 11, 2024

A mess I made last month

 No way to undo what I did. Just clean it up and move on.



Everything here tonight were part of those 2500 cards I pulled from the dollar boxes.




Some of this stuff you might see again, but certainly when I start the new to my collection Braves additions you will recognize that some have already been seen and some you will see again as I mixed them together at some point. 



I am thinking tonight's cards are probably not part of the mess, but who knows at this point.



The chrome versions of the Action Stars are so much nicer than the base version.









Grabbed all of the Ken Griffey Jr Goudey's.







More of those Hobby Rip cards.





There are the base versions of the Action Stars.

Alrighty then. Making progress. Franken Friday (1-2-3), Monday Mini (bubble gum), Tuesday Trade Night (phillies), so Wednesday I'll do the first of 3 posts with the new Braves.


6 comments:

  1. Well I don't know what the heck a good chunk of those cards are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Oliva Prizm is sweet! Lots of other very nice cards also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on the Chrome versions of the Action Stars looking much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green bordered Guardians cards just look weird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder, for your sake, if there's a cardaholics anonymous out there?

    ReplyDelete