Saturday, January 20, 2024

Bubble Gum cards

 Time to resume the Monday mini's. Bubble gum don't forget to vote for the best card tonight. On another note, they are supposed to be working on my internet this week. Just a heads up in case a post is missing or two.



When I started this theme this go around I mentioned that the Bevauca card nor the Blylevin card were the reasons I started this mini collection. It was actually the Griffey in the center above. I know that is a balloon, but it started this mini collection and has been my favorite ever since. 



I left the spot on the top right empty for the scan because the SportFlix card is a double bubble. See below.



It wasn't easy getting the right angle to show the other picture, but I did it.




The same could be said for the Chipper (and Christie). That is my favorite on this page. For more than one reason too. 



The Biggio is not a dupe, 1 is with protector and the other doesn't have one. Of course that is subjective, but I count it. 

Vote for the best bubble card on this scan for this week. If all goes well I'll be able to post next week, lol.



4 comments:

  1. The ‘95 Pinnacle Griffey gets my vote, and for the record, if I had a whole mouthful of decent gum, I think I could get a bubble close to that big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote goes to Ozzie Smith. Got a decent sized bubble and looks like it didn't take any effort. Plus, standing around blowing bubbles seems to fit his personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was gonna vote for the Pinnacle Nomo (love that card)... until I saw the Christie/Chipper one. Brinkley gets my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Al Martin running away with his bubble. Is he going to try to fly away?

    ReplyDelete