Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Hump Day Hoots (Okay, so it's just Wacky Wednesday)

Here are a few cards I that caught my eye for one reason or another.





This one I actually kept in my oddball binder with the footballs and surfboards.





This card has to make you smile.



A lollipop. No, I think that's a Tootsie Pop. Maybe its a Dum Dum, nah it's a Tootsie Pop.




Fan mail, is your TTM in there?




It's kind of goofy.





Nick would like this one, wait a minute you know darn well he probably has it. Trophy and a microphone.  The real eye catcher is...... Whats going on in the background?






Chow time!






Another keeper a few times over.  Obviously the bat catches everyones' attention, but what is Tony clapping at or for? I bet a Padres fan knows what was really going on.




No comments:

Post a Comment