Tuesday, September 17, 2024

The Sport Lots haul (from last month)

 This haul may have been from July, not sure any more it has been awhile. I mentioned yesterday that I was still waiting for SLOTS (my nickname for them) to ship the near 600 cards I requested a week earlier. I got my notice today, it has shipped, yea. Soon I'll have a bunch more. This group may will take a couple of posts. One for my Braves and the other for sets I'm working on.



You'd think that I wouldn't need any of those simple and easy to come by 90's, but I do.



I especially need those 2000's parallels. Man those American flags look good.




Recent parallels. I have to say I'm still not sure what is a silver and a silver portrait with the 23' A & G cards. 




That is the Braves I added from the Slots haul. Can't wait to get the order on it's way. I already forgot what is in it. Heck, I have 52 cards in my cart right now and I don't remember what is in it. LOL.


Next post will be the Slots set build cards. Most not being "normal" set builds.

Lastly, thank you to all the birthday wishes yesterday and last night!



2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday as I figured out how to sign in again so I could comment. It would be nice if it didn't sign me out automatically every so often. Nice cards in the post today from a variety of decades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flag parallels look awesome!

    ReplyDelete