Friday, September 6, 2024

Last from the Farm

 Made it through the week! This brings us to the end of the cards from The Card Farm. These are set build needs, or rather suspected needs. Let's get right to it so that you can go and enjoy your weekend.



High end stuff for .07, I like it. I like it a lot. Okay that last Senga is an insert so it went into the future PC guys.




Chronicles.






Bowman Sterling another high end build.




Topps Inception.






Finest Flashback, oh yeah. Loving these pulls.






More high end with the Triple Threads.




Same goes for the Museum Collection.




Beautiful Topps Tribute cards.






Closing out the best deal of the entire day with some shiny Bowman's best.

I still have several posts left from last month's Jax card show.  One from Daryl, and two from Jason which just so happens to be the worst deal of the day.


Have a great weekend folks. I am heading to the "local" card show tomorrow in The Villages. This show is only 4x a year and is heavily vintage. So if I do any damage it may affect how the card spending budget goes for the rest of the month, and maybe into next month as well.


3 comments:

  1. So many cool high end products here. I think my favorite are the Finest Flashbacks cards... but the Black Chrome are cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really fantastic looking cards. Even a few Twins in the group. Have a great weekend. Enjoy and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is how I enjoy my weekend! ... Not a lot of high-end appeals to me but I should look into those Finest Flashback Dodgers.

    ReplyDelete