Friday, September 20, 2024

COMPLETED SET: 2007 Finest with SP's!

 Nice to have another high end set completed. Albeit a short set at just 166 cards in the set (there are some variations which I do have 1 of them). The last 16 are autographed prospects. 






There are 5 Braves in the set. Technically I am cheating my system as #22 Francoeur above should be in my team set, it is not. I do have the one for the team en-route already.



















I like the Chris Carpenter (p) batting shot.











There is the one variation card I have. One of the prospects, but not one of the autographed ones. The scan above has the base version (last card above this scan). Here you can also see the back view of the base cards (1-150).



Here come the autos.





Another back view with the difference being the auto hologram. In the words from my youth...."Another ones bites the Dust"! Monday I'll hit you up with the new to me Braves from the Tampa show, and come back on Tuesday with the 2024 USA Olympic cards (near set--very near set) plus the parallels.


Have a great weekend everybody.

3 comments:

  1. Are the USA cards from this years Panini set? I got a blaster of those the other day so maybe I’ll have one of the ones you need to finish the set.

    ReplyDelete