Monday, September 9, 2024

Jacksonville August card show: Dime cards from Daryl

 In years past I made sure I worked Daryl for a good deal every month. Since I moved back home I hadn't been doing that, in fact I haven't attended a lot of shows up there this year at all. The big deals haven't been found too many times (excluding the deal from The Card Farm) that was worthy of 5 posts last week. Daryl has moved away from quarter boxes to .50 boxes although the cards are really the same and I feel strongly they should be in dime boxes. Hence not been spending a lot with him this year. Knowing that I'm not really planning on attending the Jax shows with any frequency if at all going forward I figured on contributing to his table. I made it work out to dime cards. I bought 200 cards.





These pretty girl cards were probably the highlight other than some Braves I pulled.



I was pleased with these finds.



Only needs a few of these Braves, but I am always giddy to get Braves I don't have.


Be happy!


5 comments:

  1. Nice Braves cards for a Braves fan. Always great to pick up some deals and some cards you need as well. I'm working hard on the happy part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took a few moments to notice the buyback stamp in that Darrell Evans. Until then I was mighty confused by the idea of you missing a 1989 Topps card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually did already have the Evans buyback too. wound up only needing a few of the Braves.

      Delete
  3. Those Topps Chrome cheerleaders are nice. Happy Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete