Monday, September 23, 2024

Tampa card show: The Braves and the LOW DOWN.

 A short one tonight. Reminder I only spent an hour checking this show out then another hour going through Justin's stuff sitting behind his table. Way too freaking crowded for me. This show used to be 80 tables then jumped to 100 and now it is 120 tables in the same space. The walk aisles were a nightmare instead of 6' between tables (left & right) 3'. It was literally chest to chest walking and elbow to elbow at tables. Not fun. I did get a whole bunch of stickers I mean a lot of the original 81-84 Topps stickers, and I also bought a 1991 Panini box and ripped them. 






That was all of the new Braves I picked up there that did not come from Justin. I broke up what I bought from him in Tampa into two posts. The one tomorrow night will be the 2024 Topps Chrome Olympic cards. I'll follow that up with the other stuff from Justin "IN TAMPA". I say that that way because the following day I went to a card show in Hudson, FL and go figure Justin was there for that Sunday. He did tell me he was going there when we were at the Tampa show when I mentioned I was going. Turns out a real DUD of a show. Justin spent the entire day at the Tampa show buying bulk boxes from the other vendors at the show. I spent Sunday going through those and wound up with 5/6 posts worth.


Adios amigos (and amigas)!



No comments:

Post a Comment