Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Card Farm: round two: The autographs PLUS A VIDEO CLIP

 Never tried to put a video clip into a post before, so let's get that out of the way. I think I'll just cheat and put the link.


Money Mike's fantastic catch


What a great catch! Shame the Braves still lost that game. With the regular season nearing an end do you REMEMBER when there was just 1 wildcard team in each league, haha lol. I hated it then, then they went to two (hated more), then three (no). I be damned if here I am praying and hoping for a third place wildcard birth to the playoffs. Ain't life grand. With most of the team back from this crazy injury plagued season accept for Riley and Acuna which kind of gives you that 2021 feeling doesn't it? You know when the Braves won the big one...... I can hope and I can dream. Heck, the Braves traded away most of that World Championship team not once but twice, and looks like they got them all back together again. Granted Soler and Rosario aren't faring so well right now. Jesse seems to be doing alright, and Matzek just got back so we'll see.... that is what Confucius says.


Now let's get to those probably never heard of autographs.























Yeah, I know there was another Brave there, but I already have like a few of that one already.

There ya go. Counting that Braves auto from the other day that is 98 autographs at .07 cent a piece.  Less than $7 bucks for all of them. Even a name or two that got their cup of coffee. I couldn't leave autos in the box even though I have no purpose but to trade them so if you see one you need LMK. 


I broke the PC guys into two posts then that leaves a hefty post to finish with the set build needs, but a nice one. Next week, I can move on to the other dealer's I bought from up in Jax.


Have a great night!

7 comments:

  1. Good value for the money. I have heard of a few of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly a fair number of names I haven't heard in a long time there from the bowels of brief Giantsdom. Am most excited about that Rikkert Faneyte auto though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A. Fantastic catch!

    B. I opened a lot of that 1994 Signature Rookies Draft product. It's part of the reason I enjoyed collecting autographs for so many years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It kind of seems like the card companies might've gone a bit overboard with the autographs at this point, as evidenced by people now finding them in dime and quarter boxes.

    ReplyDelete