Thursday, September 12, 2024

Jax card show (August): The worst deal of the day!

 Right up front, definitely was the worst deal of the day. That is not to say that I didn't get some goodies out of the deal. But, penny for penny worst deal of the day. 

1) The forward if you will: I bought a monster box of super stars, inserts, parallels, etc.

2) I am breaking this up into two posts.

3) the end result was apx a nickel per card. They were all sleeved and top loaded which I still have to "donate" those to Ormond. I will probably take them over for trade night on the 21st.


Let's get going.



A bunch of Braves autographs. Some I already had the card, most in fact. I do have a running list of Braves autographs and one day I'll post about it. No, not dig out each of those autographed cards scan them and then post. More of the numbers and names with a scan here and there. But that is another day.




These and the rest are basically PC guys, and was also my first 2024 Topps chrome gets. I've since grabbed more from other shows and places.


























Okay, this is a good stop for tonight. I'll finish up the box tomorrow, probably going to be an early afternoon post instead of late night.


Be safe, be happy!


6 comments:

  1. Nice cards including one of my all-time favorite Twins. Kirby Puckett!

    ReplyDelete
  2. About a nickel per card... and this is the worst deal of the day? I would have been all over that box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah what a rotten deal lol

      Delete
    2. I agree. 5 cents a card is a good deal that I would take any day!

      Delete
  3. I love those to The Moon die cuts, and the All Etch inserts look nice. Autos are always good, even if some of them never made the show (i remember investing in Braxton Davidson ;/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some stuff in there I would be happy to own!

    ReplyDelete