Tuesday, September 24, 2024

2024 Topps Chrome Olympic

 As in years past this set is half vertical and half horizontal. This year it is a 200 card set and here they are partially.



Knocked the inserts out first.








Love that Flag!







Easy to pick out the refractors.









For some reason I was thinking there were a whole bunch more cards from this set. Guess not. I do remember going over to Ormond to scoop theirs up out of the dime boxes, but I missed by a week. Ken a Gator alumni and works at the Showtime card shop in Jacksonville had cleaned them all out every last one.

I'll clean up the rest of the cards I got from Justin in Tampa next two posts.

On a side note (PUN intended). I updated my High and Medium Priority needs listed on the right of the blog. 


Later Gators (horrible start to the football season).



1 comment: