Thursday, September 19, 2024

SLOTS: Round two

 This next week and half is going to be a nail biter for me regarding my Braves making the post season. Today was awesome 15-3 win over the Reds (sorry Chris) and the Major leagues first 18 game winner this year with Sale. A bunch of 3 run homers which probably isn't too odd for the Cincy ballpark. Okay now on the those set needs I picked up in that last Sport Lots order (next order should be here any day).



Bowman's Best is a small set thank goodness, but even then it is a pricey set to build.




Topps Chrome BLACK is an even tougher set to build due to pricing. Pretty sure I didn't pay more 35 cents for any of these and got some good names.




Topps Tribute another very pricey set, but like the BLACK not much more than a quarter.



I am getting close to completing the 2023 set, 2022 is doing pretty good as well, but 2021 still needs a boat load.

There you have the "set builds" I got in last month. Obviously wasn't waiting to complete the set to show them off as that might be a while if ever at all. I do have one set that DID get completed and that will be the subject of tomorrow's post.

Next week I will start to post the cards from the last Tampa card show and the Hudson show. The Villages show won't make for much of a post this go around. I think a few cards to show and maybe a phone pic of some sets. I didn't stay long there and most of what I bought were baseball books. On second thought I think we'll just skip it altogether this time.

Have a great night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment