Friday, April 5, 2024

BANG! The last of the 20 Penny Gems

 Okay just a reminder that I did say this post ends a twenty cent BANG! Also, reminding you that there was another 1000 or so cards that I picked up at that price. Knowing that I am actually right now looking at another 3K count box full that I picked up at the February Jax card show for about the same thing from Daryl that I have yet to sort through to pick out what I want to scan and highlight for a post. I'll probably kick it down to about 500 or so cards to cover an entire week (5 posts). I am heading to the April Jax show tomorrow. Yeah me.....I skipped last month's show, going to Ormond last month (I did go this week though), and the recent Villages show so I am looking forward to hitting the tables. I don't plan on buying much, but you know me if I see a deal......

























Sure it is miscut, but for a pair of dimes who wouldn't have snagged it. NO, this isn't the BANG.



 This 2 dime 1970 Willie Mays creased as it may be, 20 cents baby! BANG!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!


11 comments:

  1. A quad card in the mix along with a host of really nice cards. The Lillis card is a "bang". I agree the Mays card is the "BANG!!!!" Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof, that Mays is one of 5 cards I need to finish the 1970 set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang. That Mays is quite the bang. Lots of other cool cards too like that Leaf Will Clark rookie and all of those Bonds & Ichiros.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I liked the 2 Julios in the first scan best until the BANG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great find for 20 cents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice cards, but something is missing...No Rangers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy moly that Mays high number is a fantastic get.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely done. Love that ARod Emotion card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if he would've let you have the Lillis and Mays for twenty cents if you hadn't bought all of the rest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, he made the deal (not me) any card in his dollar boxes would be .20.

      Delete