Monday, April 22, 2024

1966 Batman: Red Bats with puzzle pieces

 Okay made it to the last of the Batman cards. 











You see that I didn't have much for the Batman puzzle, especially not when it comes to dupes. Reminder that the puzzles are 6-10 cards each.



Missing three for the Robin puzzle. (dupes that is).



The Riddler is complete.




Needing two for Catwoman.




Half of the Penguin.




Need two for the Joker.




After showing the Batman puzzle piece for the set build this is the only two I have for the puzzle build (dupes).


I am happy to have finally put these cards into a binder. The stack of what I had had been laying around for 11 years. Moving from place to place.....not anymore.


4 comments:

  1. More Batman than I have seen in my entire life. I wasn't buying cards yet when these were released. I started in 1970.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A. I like the card featuring the Lincoln Memorial.

    B. Those puzzles backs are awesome. Congratulations on completing the Riddler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the puzzles. Hate when they can't be paged as complete puzzles though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished reading this series of posts. You stretched these out a lot more than you usually do. I'm not complaining mind you, just saying. I like these sets quite a bit too, but only have maybe a page's worth of the black bats.

    ReplyDelete