Tuesday, December 12, 2023

TRADE NIGHT: MARLINS

 TIME FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF AUTOS & RELICS (OR BOTH).


Up tonight is: Florida Marlins.







I may have pulled that pink looking card, not sure.






Even though Renteria looks pink it is that Peach thing Topps was doing back then, it is still available.




See something you like? I don't need much. Needed Braves (relic/auto not required) just a fair need, set build needs especially any HIGH END set needs. 5 star and Tier 1 aren't listed so chances are if it is part of their base set I want it. 


Next week: the Mets.

6 comments:

  1. Nice choices for a Marlins fan/collector.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like the Tristan Pompey but I don't know if I have anything you'd want lik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wouldn't take much at all, maybe some set build needs check those out and lmk.

      Delete
    2. I may be able to help with some 90 OPC. I saw you have about 50 cards.. I have 28 available to trade.

      Delete
  3. I forget Eovaldi was a Marlin...

    ReplyDelete