Friday, December 15, 2023

FRANKEN FRIDAY: part 2

 You may remember last week I told y'all that I broke this binder up after I listed and scanned everything. We are now on the 2 round so here we go.









All of those blasted checklists. No regrets here for tearing this franken-set apart. I will keep the "We're #1" binder, but I am going to go back through that one and pull out all of those checklists in it. 



Not sure when I will get to that little task. I kind of did a boo boo of sorts yesterday. I bought 100, 000 cards. I'll do a better explanation in the weeks ahead.








In case you forgot, these cards are the last numbered card of a set or sub-set.





Alright then, now it's time to go have a great weekend. It is going to storm here so I can work on those near 3 dozen monster boxes.


11 comments:

  1. Oh how I love checklists. You got some nice ones in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you have some nice ones in there. I already put them in a stack for you.

      Delete
  2. It looks like a common thing for a checklist to be the highest numbered card in a set. It is raining right now here in Central Minnesota. We had a high of 52 yesterday when the average was 25. Crazy weather! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 dozen monster boxes! 😮

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100,000 cards! Hopefully limited amount of 1988 to 1995 cards, unless you're looking for kindling for the winter! 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, there's none of that, pretty everything the last 5 years especially 2022 and 2023. all sports though.

      Delete
  5. I can see why you would've gave up on this one. That is way too many checklists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have another franken-set ready to go, and another one brewing (I will keep this one) and I'll keep the #1 binder, but the rest I am ditching.

      Delete