Friday, September 29, 2023

PINK pink PINK. Plenty of pink tonight. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month.

 As mentioned last week I will be posting my PINK baseball cards this month. Typically on Mondays, but there may be an extra one in there as I do have a lot of pink baseball cards.



Starting with the oldest pink cards that I have. 1990 Classic Update. It is a 50 card set of which I do NOT have all of them.








I do have most of them though. I need to get the other 12 cards to complete it.



That May looks purple, I "may" have to reconsider that one. I threw in the Glavine base card as it is pretty much pink. Pulled that pink Gunnar Henderson card out of my trade boxes recently. Cool find for sure.




Some guys we may never hear of, but you never know.



The AG Chrome pink cards are really sharp in hand.




Pink Prizm.






Pink Mosaic.

The rest of the cards tonight will be from the Chronicles products.


















That is a lot of Pink. What we have for next week will be the Donruss and Optic pink cards. Then the following 2 weeks will cover the Topps Chrome with just a few regular Topps cards. Yeah I have a lot of the Topps Chrome pink cards.

6 comments:

  1. I have no idea what that Muncy thing is, gracious some of these are just awful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of pink. I think I like the Overdrive cards best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you need Dale Murphy and Benito Santiago in the Classic set - I'll set those aside for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oldest pink cards? I'm sure you must have some of those 70's Topps cards laying around.

    P.S. That's a lot of pink though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The older I get, the better looking those old Classic sets seem to get.

    ReplyDelete