Thursday, September 28, 2023

Last I went to Ormond

 I few ago I went over to Ormond, maybe it it was 2 weeks ago not sure. I am going to go Saturday as there will be a "trade night" along with a bunch of breaks. I've never been to anything like that so I figure it will be fun or at least I hope it is. 


Meanwhile, I do have several scans from my last trip over. 



Grabbed a few Elly's before they go through the roof. Mike Trout relic and a couple of AG framed mini relics. The Sosa looks really cool in hand.



Parallel gets from this years Topps Chrome.... Notice that Pink it was a dupe which works out for the PC. I say this because there is something announced at the end of this post.







Women athletes. A few cute ones too.




A handful of higher products.










Okay first I am ending this post with the "PINK" cards as tomorrow is a Franken post, and then the next post will be in October. October is Breast Cancer awareness month. For years now I have posted my pink card collection. It was always a blast. What I do miss this time of the year is Collecting Cutch's old Ta Ta posts. Everyday of the month he would throw out some awesome Pink cards usually a Cutch or two but a lot of beautiful ladies and a vid or two of bouncing ta ta's. Miss those.  The important part of those posts were that for every comment made he'd donate to the cause. Mighty fine of him for that much effort. He seems to have found a new aspect for his collecting with the comic I believe. I wish him all the best and hope to see more of his posts. 

Now the above pink cards are from the newly released 2023 Topps Chrome and then some minis (numbered to 25). Come Monday I will start posting the rest of my "PINK" cards. I have enough that I could just go every day, but I believe that I'll just do Mondays for the month. If there winds up enough time and available posts I may even scan up the basketball PINK cards which I want nothing to do with. Although I want nothing to do with the NBA I might scan them "for the cause". I'll have another Ormond post highlighting the rest of  what I picked up which includes some Japanese baseball cards. Okay that pretty much explains what is coming next month.


10 comments:

  1. Nice Randy! I actually picked up a blaster of Chrome today and got 2 pinkies.
    I’ve been wanting to add a Trout relic to my collection but they are all a little more than I think they should be worth. I’ll have to do some haggling next time I see one at a show.
    Perhaps once I finish up the last 3-4 teams and get my Topps wantlists done we can pick a morning/afternoon and meet up in Ormond and check out the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards including a few Twins! I like the Blyleven AG Mini, but it would have been better in a Twins uniform. Just my Twins fan opinion. Looking forward to October's posts, especially the Friday the 13th one on my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those 2023 Chrome pink cards are BRIGHT. ... I keep telling myself to do something about those tennis cards, I love them.

    I pulled that De La Cruz September card back in May, had no idea who he was at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see that Sosa in hand. Those from this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, 2023 Topps Chrome "Ultraviolet All Stars". 15 card insert set.

      Delete
  5. That Sammy Sosa card is weird but fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never seen that Sosa card... or anyone else from that set before. Is it from the 90's? Looks really cool. Love the ladies too! I really need to start watching tennis and picking some favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is from 2023 Topps Chrome part of a 15 card insert set. "ultraviolet all stars"

      Delete
  7. Hopefully that Cruz kid doesn't end up letting all of his newfound investors down.

    ReplyDelete