Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Little Richard

 That title gotcha didn't it. hehehe. No that guy. I am talking the new guy up in Jax. Richie. Albeit he is no little guy. He's tall and fit too. No I had made my plans to dig through all of his team boxes and grab up what I could. I didn't fill a monster box, but I did get it 2/3 full. Made my deal, and sadly until he gets all new stuff I done digging there. Skipping out on the Jax show this past weekend helps on the timeline for Richie to restock the good stuff. Meanwhile I have 3 posts to highlight the stuff I picked up from him.





Put them horizontal cards up there first for you fellas that like those.




Love that mix of Ted Williams cards sitting side by side.






Yes, I got that 73' Pete Rose for .33.










 These were a blast t pull out of the boxes. I grabbed everyone I could find (hence the trips on Boggy). I probably have 5 or 6 of the O'neil Cruz sets/pairs).


Here is the stopping point for tonight, 2 more posts from Richie then I will post my Braves additions from the show (I did show y'all a few of them already).


7 comments:

  1. Anthony Calamity sounds about right. I like the ash-colored wood on that '87 design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to like the Tony Oliva. One of my childhood favorites. Nice variety of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to double take on a few of those Garbage Pail Kids to see that they were actually different

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Roberto Alomar looks like some sort of reverse negative trick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As much as Topps gets things wrong it's nice to see them do A/B GPKs like the old days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of great Red Sox cards this time around! ;) Never saw the Brainy Bogaerts one before (He does speak 5 languages, so it kind of appropriate!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Ruth/Gehrig card in the first scan is nice, though it would've been better if they hadn't colorized it.

    ReplyDelete