Monday, September 25, 2023

Masonic Monday: Barry Goldwater has a bobble head doll.

 Politics, this early into Fall and on an odd year.... sure why not. I mean the original publication was also in September. 


I will suspending or more than likely ending the Masonic Monday theme. I still have plenty of booklets that I haven't posted, but I am ready to move on. Next Monday will be my first Monday Mini Collection (in a long long time). I figured that it is the first Monday in October (Cancer awareness month), and I certainly have enough pink cards to post a slew everyday all month long so why not at least load up Mondays for the month. Maybe throw in some on other days too, we'll see.









I see a bobble head. We don't call them "dolls" anymore do we guys?



Reminder about tomorrow night's TRADE night. BLUE JAYS.

I might throw out another one of those cartoon posts from that book midweek.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for continuing to challenge my social studies horizons. It was not my favorite subject in school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say that I'm all that interested in Mr. Goldwater, but I will miss this series -- it was always a nice break from all of the card posts in my feed.

    ReplyDelete