Monday, September 13, 2021

Starting on the SportLots.

UPDATE: I had this post done up last night. Not changing anything written within the post, please bare with it.


 This order was close to 300 cards. Can't remember right now. But I have broken down into a few posts for the highlights. Any set build cards are not scanned unless they were set killers. There were a couple of those this go around. The next box I get in might have one or two of those as well, but the one I am building now is definitely got some set killers for a couple of vintage sets.

Day 1:



These two came direct to me, and didn't go to the box. 



Obviously, this post is highlighting Braves that I needed. How great is this Spahn?




Some MOJO working here. October is coming, looking forward to save the boobies.




A few UTZ and a couple more MOJO's.




Oh look.....another MOJO.




I can't believe how much the Select cards are being sold for. Well, the boxes anyway. I grabbed the pair above on the cheap.


I'll do some non Braves tomorrow.

 

4 comments:

  1. Select is hot right now? Guess I'm out of the loop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What series is that Spahn card from? I need that one…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems weird that an unlicensed product could actually be considered "hot".

    ReplyDelete