Friday, September 17, 2021

All I have.

 Tonight's post contains all of the scans that I have (on the new laptop that I bought back in July 2019). I am surprised that no one caught that statement when I mentioned it the other day. When I bought it and was setting it up, I knew then that I did NOT like it. That is why I was using my "other" laptop with all of it's problems. Well that is until I couldn't. I am expecting a 285 card SportLots order in, so I'll get some cards worth scanning. (update that SL order came in). Until then here is the Card Barrel order I got earlier this week.



The four cards on top are Topps Chrome, the rest of the team set is in the SL order. Both of the bottom cards are Walmart Royal Blues. Certainly look different in this scan.




My Braves Topps Pro Debut complete and an insert.





Here, we start off with another insert and it is Hank Aaron. Then we have the Chrome parallels team set minus 1 card (#112).


That's all I got for now.

2 comments:

  1. I feel you on not being a fan of my new laptop. Either last year or the year before... I bought a MacBook Pro with the touch bar and I can't stand it. I still use my old MacBook to write posts on the run. But recently I've forced myself to start using the newer one for everything else, because I gotta get some return on my investment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not looking forward to the day when I have to replace my current laptop. It's 7-8 years old, and I've noticed that a lot of changes have been made to laptops since I got mine, and from what I've seen, none of those changes have been for the better.

    ReplyDelete