Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Getting by

I'm getting by one day at a time with my new laptop. Rather using the laptop I bought in July 2019. After a few days with Windows 10, I will keep the cusswords out. It sucks. 




This is another of the 2021 A&G rookie mini design variations. I ask why???? I won this on another Sportlots auction. But, it is not the only auction I won recently.



I won this high end card on Ebay. The auction ended the day hurricane IDA hit Louisiana. Guess where the seller lived?  South West LA. Yikes. It took about a week for the seller to reach out to me to let me know he would be sending it out. Great. I was sweating it. Certainly glad the seller and his property were okay, but definitely glad my $26.00 delivered certified silver autograph of Pache made it to me.


That is all I got for today.


3 comments:

  1. Glad this Pache survived Ida. Sure hope the seller's entire collection is safe as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still on Windows 9, but I've heard nothing but bad things about 10. Hopefully it'll still be a few more years before I have to try and figure that one out.

    ReplyDelete