Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Wacky Wednesday (original Wacky Packages) & Cinco de Mayo

 I don't believe I seen any May the 4th be with you yesterday. Anyway, today is Cinco de Mayo.




There's you a birthday boy.

Now, onto the Wacky Packages. I picked up a few ORIGINAL stickers that I needed at the card show Saturday. 



Dr. Popper and Suffertone were both absolute needs from Series 8. Hopeless and Rolaches were * variations that I needed from Series 8. I didn't have a want list with me so I was winging it as usual. I did pretty good with just 3 Series 8 dupes. The other two picks ups were Pigpen from Series 9 an * variation need, and the Sealva Thins an outright need from Series 14 which just so happens to be my first sticker from Series 14.


There we go. I'll be back next Wednesday with the next to last Variations set.


4 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen Wacky Packages for sale at a card show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've seen vintage Wacky Packages for sale at a card show... but I might have seen newer ones. And there's a good chance I've stumbled across them at some point at a flea market (but don't have any specific memories).

      Delete
  2. Warren's shadow looks like a dinosaur.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have posted that in my old theme "Shadow Shots". BTW, I'm getting a decent stack of those. Might start them back by year's end.

      Delete