Thursday, April 1, 2021

Cards from the Holiday binders

 As is my traditional post on this day, I'll be posting those players who celebrate (or maybe they don't) Here we have players that share their birthday today.


1984 Topps - Glossy All-Stars #5 Robin Yount Front

















Yeah, I know this one is more famous for the pair of "fans" in the stands or should I say court side.






Okay that's what I have in the scan folder, there as always are cards back home in the "Holiday binder" that aren't scanned here.


Surprise.....one of those cards the player doesn't have a birthday today, but they share their birthday with me!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to all but one of those guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Duck was a childhood favorite of mine. Never knew that today was his birthday though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a reason that everybody has been posting one of those all-star cards today? Is it this year's equivalent of the 1988 Score Phil Niekro?

    ReplyDelete