Tuesday, April 6, 2021

The Box: 2005-2009

 Another 5 year span of cards from my first Box order at SportLots. Just a reminder that I have a second box being filled right now. In addition, I also ordered from a handful of sellers to ship direct to me (typically gave free shipping or just a card or two for minimal cost).


2005-2009 Braves:



































Okay that wraps of the half decade of Braves. I did get a slew of set build needs, but didn't see the need in scanning those.


See ya tomorrow. Well in words and pictures that is.



6 comments:

  1. I’ve always loved those Bowman Sterling cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't recognize like half of these sets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to say that too. I feel like 2005-2009 is a very weird short era of cards. Not sure if it's because I wasn't really collecting then, or if it was just an odd time.

      Delete
  3. You can see the drop from the HOFers to the rookies and replacement stars.

    ReplyDelete