Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Twofer

 Doing a two-fer tonight. The first card up is the last card needed to complete the 2021 Donruss set.



The ayala SSP.  Set is done.


While I was at it, I wound up picking this relic up for less than the base card. That alone would make this a twofer post, but wait.



I recently made my 2nd trade with reader Oren (that makes this a twofer too). The cards above turned out to be dupes. Not Oren's fault. He had sent me an e-mail with a list of Braves he had. I had just gotten back from the Two-fer trip to Florida), and I was wiped. So I said yeah let's do it.


Those however, were not the only cards in the trade.




Needed it.



I needed these too.  10 out of 16 not bad. 



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing the set... and kudos to Panini for digging deep into the Donruss basement... and pulling out the Super Bubble/Color Bubble box designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panini should have photoshopped the NN from Domingo's hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I love Domingo! Had no idea Donruss put him in a set.

    Hilarious. The Weighted Helmet System might be my favorite video he's ever done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea who Domingo is, but that is a fun looking card.

    ReplyDelete