Saturday, June 29, 2019

Shadow Shots and a hint

Bad new today. Looks like my septic back home blew last night. I have to run down there so I may be away from the blog for a a few days. Maybe not. Here's hoping it ain't too bad. Either way it is a shitty thang to happen. Pun intended. My way of making lemonade.


 A fawn or a small dog running.






Just a crazy shadow. Don't know what to make of it. Maybe a sea turtle pushing its way across the beach.







Water faucet.


As for the Hint for the contest on a recent post: I've seen the same last name pop up twice, it is close but the first name(s) seems to be off.


Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Nothing really popped out at me this round. Then again... my head is killing me and I'm waiting for the Excedrin PM to kick in.

    ReplyDelete