Monday, June 10, 2019

O-pee-chee Braves, and 1985 Leaf

Prayers going on for Big Papi. As most of you know David Ortiz was shot this weekend. had a lot of his innards removed. Here's to a speedy and full recovery big boy.

Lately, I've been on an OPC phase. Grabbing up what I can, and some Leaf too.




Here are some Braves from 1981. I expect about 1,500 OPC cards in ranging from 77-82 this week.
I have steadily been whittling down those OPC want lists. I've also been taking out a few older Leaf sets. Which brings us to another Canadian subject: 1985 Leaf.








The Puckett and Clemens are obviously the key cards. But this set is just great. It is under-rated for sure.




1 comment:

  1. 80's Leaf sets are totally underrated. I smiled when I saw the few you threw into my care package.

    ReplyDelete