Friday, June 28, 2019

Something to say about Topps Series 2

With my Stadium Club team set expected any day now I had better get these Braves posted. And afterwards the Cups and a 2nd gripe.




Horizontal cards aren't my thing. Other than the Albies a vertical shot would have worked just as well, maybe even better. I like my cards in a binder and horizontals just mess that all up. Of course if the entire set was that way, it wouldn't be an issue.




13 Braves cards from series 2. Done. Just need the rest of the parallels and the inserts. That is until Update comes out.

Now on to the Cup cards. You can see the Minter card above.




Seriously, they had to make a Cup for Ohtani pitching and hitting? Who knows maybe Update will have a SSP Ohtani with a cup of him fielding a ball.


Bring on my Stadium Club Braves, I'm ready.




2 comments:

  1. I'm sure I'll eventually pick up the S2 A's... but I'm much more interested in Stadium Club right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure I put a couple in the package you should have just received. I mailed it on Monday. Nope correction, there are 4 or 5 sitting in the HUGE stack I have here sitting with the deformed cards.

      Delete