Saturday, December 8, 2018

Let's play a game

The other day I bought a 3,000 count box of cards. Now, there was only apx. 2,000 cards in the box. 95% were parallels and inserts. You ask......How do we play this game? Simple for the next several days i will post the highlights of the box, and on the last day you guess what the box cost me. First to guess the correct amount wins. If no one guesses correctly, then the closest (first come first serve) to it wins. The prize......I haven't decided but I'm sure it will be geared towards the winners collection.

RULES:
1. MUST BE A FOLLOWER
2. ONLY 1 GUESS
3) US ADDRESS (SORRY).


As per my usual.....I will start tonight with the Braves.


Very colorful.





I will also say that 80% were from 2015 and the rest were 2014.





There must have been 400 of these Toys R Us purple cards too.





I needed all but 4 of these Braves featured tonight.


Have a great night!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. I can already tell the box was worth whatever you paid for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! Can't wait to see the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll probably sit this contest out, especially since I still owe you some stuff from winning one of your previous contests, but it'll still be fun to see some of what was in this box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's no returns necessary for contest winning. play

      Delete
  4. My A.D.D. is already kicking in. I'm that kid waving my hand in the air ready to guess the answer... before all of the information has been delivered.

    ReplyDelete