Saturday, December 22, 2018

Player Collection Additions

I tried my best to grab the box with the most cards that weren't in that last box. This time I got at least 2,500 cards. I would say about 200 were dupes from the last box (don't worry only showing about 2-3 scans of those).





How's that for different. High end cards at least to me they are.  Topps Museum. My Braves collection doesn't have a slew of them, just the occasional one found in box that it probably shouldn't have been. I seriously need to find a great card show.






Some Goodwin Champions too.





Probably should've placed that orange Showcase Piazza in the middle of the two reds.





Cards for the horizontal lovers.





High Numbers.  Notice the Berra, strategically placed here to make you go OH.








There was a 50 card sealed pack of these UD FlyBall. I hadn't actually seen these before. Some kind of game.






Here are the card backs.








Sure would've been nice to find a Mattingly rookie in there. lol. 




Arod is a foil.



Correa is a  Berger's Best. I don't like them.


I think this is a good place to stop for tonight. 2 more PC posts plus the post that closed the deal, otherwise I wouldn't have bought these. More on that later.


Have a great weekend. Be safe.


2 comments:

  1. I think you had a typo when you wrote "ARod is a 'foil'" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of those UD Flyball cards. Love these kinds of oddball issues.

    ReplyDelete