Friday, December 14, 2018

An IMPERFECT world

In an imperfect world we can have imperfect cards. I recently bought two such cards otherwise I would of never been able to own.



 

Definitely TRIMMED. I still have no idea why ANYONE actually believes they could pass off a trimmed card.






Go figure the Braves card is the most obvious trim job, but that is A OK with me, because besides the team set need, I need the set build need, and the PC. Works for me, but bot so much as the ...........



$7.25 I paid for these two together and delivered.

The "game" ends tonight, and I will announce over the weekend the winner.


Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. two neat cards. I especially love the Adcock. Great detail in the background with the TV call letters and the rivets in the facing of the booth(?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. 52B is a beautiful set. One of my favorite vintage sets.

    ReplyDelete