Saturday, December 15, 2018

We have a winner.

The exact amount was NOT guessed, but we did have one pretty darn close. The guesses were all over the place ranging from $.00 to $350.00.  Several people placed some really low amounts because of some of the deals in the past. I do miss those deals. I'd like to think that I got a deal on this box, but I know it wasn't a SUPER DEAL. 2000 parallel cards mixed with autographs and relic cards. I paid $250.00 which makes shoeboxlegends the winner at $222 (his lucky number is 2). Email me your address.  Thank you for playing.



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations shoeboxlegends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parallels and other fun items at 8 for a dollar? Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go shoeboxlegends! Thanks for the contest John!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I’ll send you an email! I have a stack of Braves I owe you that I’ve been sitting on too!

    ReplyDelete