Sunday, December 9, 2018

part two of the game

Player Collections. It's going to take a few posts to get through these.



I'd never seen the Platinum Series "game" cards before. Apparently, this was the only year as the game was pretty much the same as another one out there (they were sued).





Nice gold TSC.  Ya know, I like the yellow bordered cards.







The non card is a rainbow foil.  they just don't scan well.





See you can't tell on these either.








Lots of pink.



That green Jr, really looks good next to its base in this scan.








See I told you there was hundreds of the purple cards.




other PC guys.




All RC cards.


Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the yellow parallels, awesome. A page of those pinks look pretty sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yowsah, I think the maximum number of purples I've seen in one place is like 3.

    ReplyDelete