Thursday, April 5, 2018

Just 2 days to go

Yes, 2 days away from another trip to Jax. I'm looking forward to this one, but I am already very tired. I've had to run to and back twice to Ocala for A/C problems and I've got to go back again next week. I hope this time it's fixed. Anyways, I hoping to scoop up all the unwanted 2018 unwanted cards this weekend at the card show (for cheap too). We'll see......What movie is that from? (We'll see).  I know the movie I am thinking of and the first one to guess it correctly will wind up up with a trinket from Jax.


Meanwhile, I mentioned last week my OCT buddy Jim was sending me some more vintage to even up what I sent him.



Apparently there are 2 versions of this card, and I'm not sure which one I have now.




A pair of 58's in great condition.



A 62' that I didn't know about.





Aaron I needed that fact that is on a card with a couple of other stars makes it extra nice.




Another Aaron and a Niekro which are both upgrades to the Braves sets which will allow me to move those older ones to the set build.

I'm not done with the oddball stuff yet. I'll do one tomorrow night but it didn't come from the Ebay lot that I've been showing this week.


Have a great night.


5 comments:

  1. That Aaron, Clemente, and Allen RBI Leaders card is cool. Big fan of vintage league leaders cards. Great way to collect hall of famers while on a budget.

    Have a safe trip down to Jax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. YES! A TRINKET HAS BEEN WON. AS TO WHAT IS WILL BE?????
      WE'LL SEE......

      Delete
    2. By the way I am now officially a vintage collector - you will see on my blog very soon. Made a huge purchase of '60s cards today with lots of stars in it. That Niekro was in there.

      Delete