Saturday, August 19, 2017

Shadow Shots

Just a few to kick off the weekend. You know when I first throw these "shadow cards" into a pile I see one thing, then I scan them and have no idea what I first seen and whatever it is that I see when I scan them is not the same thing I see when I post them (for the most part).




Scooby Doo! Could be a Kangaroo though and probably should be.



I don't really see anything here with this one, but that is a great shadow of the glove.





I see a creepy crawly thing. A bug of some sort, maybe a bedbug if that is what they look like.





A musical note, which one I have no idea as I am not educated in those matters.

Have a great weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Hmm.. The first one.. Scooby Roo!! lol Sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Pete's Dragon (from the 70's) in the first shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mike Tyson shadow looks like an elephant on a unicycle.

    ReplyDelete