Sunday, June 30, 2024

What ever will I do?

 That is to say, what have I done with some of those 4K series 2 Topps I picked up a couple of weeks ago. Simple this very short post will be clear!




That is 152 PWE's with nothing but series 2 Topps that will soon be on their way to the OCT realm. 1/3 of the batch I brought home. Wait, I have to correct that one of those big stacks are actually 2023 Topps and the smallest one is 2021 & 2022 Topps. But it was the 2024 that triggered them all. These 152 trades will be getting me super close to that magical number of 3,000 trades over there too. REAL close. With that said, I am reminded that by year's end I will also be hitting my 3,000th post on this here blog of mine as well as my 1 millionth view. Some BIG numbers that I am looking forward to knocking down. 


Speaking of knocking down. I got a package from former blogger and friend to many of us Wes. He has down and done it again. By which I mean he is forcing me to actually have to get into my old John Elway files and do an update. (I haven't really updated that thing in roughly TEN years). This is the 2nd time Wes dumped some Elway's on me in the last few years and I definitely see some I know I didn't have, so that is going to be tedious. Once I do actually get that updated I will scan up the new to me and then attempt to update TCDB which hasn't been updated either in 10 years. I owe Wes a steak dinner and I surely thought that I would have made it up and over to Alabama by now. It is on the bucket list.


6 comments:

  1. Probably more than I will do in my lifetime. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 152 PWE's? That's gotta be some kind of record. I reached out and got back in touch with Wes about a month ago. Good to know he's still collecting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, not even close. Just within the OCT group I have the top 4 in quarterly trades, ranging from 401-502.

      Delete
  3. Holy moly that is a lot of envelopes. I admire this dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed with myself when I can just get 7-8 PWE's sent out at the same time. Obviously this is a completely different level of mailing; and one that I couldn't even comprehend ever trying to do.

    ReplyDelete