Thursday, July 4, 2024

Happy Independence Day America!

 God Bless the USA!




I must say here and now, that I have added to this binder since I scanned these a year ago. I picked up several of the inserts you see above as well. Next year I will be rescanning everything. 

Next up are birthday boys.





I added a few more here too. Now for the Patriotic cards, and down below....way down below (near the bottom) there will be a warning for adult only content (and for those not wishing to see scantilly clothed women- just a few). Again there will be a warning shot.












I have a stack of a hundred or two that still needs worked into the binders, mainly similar to the cards you are now seeing.























How about some Lady Liberty.










Ah the good ole Red, White, and Blue!







Added a slew of these as well.





















I have to nitpick a bit right here. Why would you use a gold parallel for a set about American Pride. I get the blue, the white, and even the silver is okay.....How about Red instead of gold? Just saying.






























WARNING: BIKINI'S DIRECTLY BELOW FOLLOWED BY LESS.











I wish everyone a blessed day!


4 comments:

  1. Fantastic collection. I love the Team USA cards from the 1989 Topps Big set. And that Candice Kita autograph is sweet! Hope you had a happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete